Sunday, November 4, 2012

The crocodile story


I never knew about our social status until I heard my father telling someone that we were a lower middle class family. My father is a superman for me… Since then it became a badge for me and during stretched discussions with people from different origins I started quoting I am from lower middle class… lower middle class… lower middle …! I wont say it was a teaser for me… but made me realize that no one’s gonna help me… I have to do it alone.
It was like… someone pushed me in open sea and I didn’t know how to swim…!now when I am at the middle of the sea, I have a different feeling… I am at the middle of the sea I realize that ok I have to learn how to swim but at the same time what is the solution that I am not a crocodile and a lot of them are around… Now I am swimming but praying at the same time that O Lord, either save me or make me a crocodile so that they couldn't eat me!

3 comments:

  1. I am also from a lower middle class. Till few days back i was swiming now floating and most probably Allah make me a crocodile in future

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also from a lower middle class. Till few days back i was swiming now floating and most probably Allah make me a crocodile in future

    ReplyDelete

I'm a wandering watchdog.